Viña Santa Rita: Standards and new measures for cleaning, sanitizing and safety.8 de July de 2020
Viña Santa Rita receives thousands of tourists from different countries every year, and therefore our company has created a protocol for addressing any potential outbreak and spread of the novel coronavirus, COVID-19.
Our entire staff has been trained on this biosafety protocol, whose primary objective is to ensure the safety of our visitors, collaborators, and their families.
This protocol was prepared in accordance with the official protocols provided by the Chilean government. It follows international standards and has been strengthened and adapted to suit the situation at Viña Santa Rita and its assorted tourism services, which have also been adapted to the meet needs of the current situation.
General Protocols for the different tourism areas:
· Risk Coordinator: a coordinator position has been established to have direct contact with the visitor during the process, preparation, and responses of possible cases of risk.
· We have two types of Sanitation Stations in different areas within the Viña Santa Rita tourism circuit:
1. Sanitation Stations will have the following items available:
– Disinfecting floor mats
– Hand sanitizer (alcohol gel or similar)
2. Basic Sanitation Stations will have the following items available:
– Hand sanitizer (alcohol gel or similar)
· We have reduced the number of visitors to the different products to maintain physical distancing as a safety measure.
· We will take the temperatures of all employees and visitors at the entrance of Viña Santa Rita on a daily basis.
· We will maintain a record of the visitors who enter Viña Santa Rita.
· We will use personal protection equipment as required by the activities and work performed by our employees to protect them and our visitors.
· We will require all visitors to use face masks.
· We will avoid greetings that require physical contact
· We have a rigorous program for continuously cleaning and disinfecting, by area.
· We will encourage payment via credit cards or bank transfers to avoid the use of cash.
2. Hotel Casa Real
2.1. Prior to Arrival.
We will ask for guest information in advance to enable a pre-check-in to reduce the amount of time spent in contact with others while they wait to check in.
In addition to the pre-check-in form, guests will receive pertinent information about our bio-safety protocols.
2.2. Reception & Lobby.
· We have Sanitation Stations at every entrance.
· During check-in, guests can request that hotel staff not enter their rooms unless asked.
· Guest luggage will be disinfected prior to entering the hotel.
· Upon arrival and departure, guest luggage will be delivered or picked up at their door so that the staff does not enter the room.
· Keys will be sanitized when received at check-out.
· Express-Check-out: on the day before their departure, guests will be notified of what is needed for a faster check-out to reduce the amount of time in the reception area.
· All reception areas will be disinfected frequently, with special attention to doorknobs, handrails, hallways, public restrooms, and surfaces.
2.3. Guest Rooms, Public Areas, and Corridors
· Whenever possible, guests will be assigned alternating rooms to maintain greater distance between them.
· Guest rooms will be cleaned with appropriate, WHO-approved cleaning supplies and disinfectants known to be effective against COVID-19 while respecting people and the environment.
· While cleaning, special care will be taken with the telephone, remote control, hair dryer, hooks, handles, and other items commonly used by guests.
· Nighttime service will be available according to the guests’ needs.
· Common areas, such as living rooms and hallways will be continuously disinfected with special attention paid to doorknobs, handrails, and surfaces.
· A basic sanitation station will be available at the entrance to the dining room.
· The tables will be at least 1.5 meters apart.
· Breakfast will be offered à la carte, with a selection of savory and sweet options, juices and other beverages, breads, cheeses, and assorted egg dishes, and the servers will bring items directly from the kitchen to the table on individual plates.
2.5. Room Service
· Sealed and wrapped room service orders will be delivered to the guest’s door, and the server will not enter the room. When done, the guest should notify reception and leave it outside the door for removal.
2.6. Gym, Spa, and Pool.
· A sanitizing zone will be established in the gym, spa, and pool areas.
· Guests should give at least 15 minutes prior notice when they want to use those areas.
· The gym and spa areas will be locked when not in use.
· A maximum of 2 people will be allowed to use the gym at any given time.
· Single-use, environmentally friendly glasses will be available for drinking water and must be discarded in a closed wastebasket after use.
· Towels for use in the gym, pool, or spa will be supplied to guests in reception.
· The facilities will be ventilated and sanitized after each use.
· We will exclusively use spaces provided by Viña Santa Rita.
· Halls and rooms will be cleaned with appropriate WHO-approved cleaning supplies and disinfectants known to be effective against COVID-19 and respectful of people and the environment.
· Closed rooms and spaces will be sanitized and ventilated for at least 2 hours after use.
· We will have a sanitation station at the entrance to the tourism center and disinfecting floor mats in areas where tourists enter enclosed spaces.
· Food and products that are given to tourists will always be sanitized and individually packaged.
· We will sanitize our minibus and horse carriage after each use.
5. DOÑA PAULA RESTAURANT & THE LA PANADERÍA CAFÉ
· We will have a sanitation station at the entrance to the Doña Paula Restaurant and the La Panadería Café.
· We will maintain a distance of at least 1.5 meters between tables.
· Condiments such as butter, salt, and pepper, etc. will be supplied in individual packets.
· Tables, chairs and other items will be disinfected after each use by diners.
· The tables, chairs and other items will be disinfected after every meal served.
6. WINE SHOP
· We will have a sanitizing station at the entrance to the store.
· Signage will indicate proper circulation within the store.
· All surfaces, machines, computers, telephones, furnishings, wine bottles, and merchandise will be disinfected frequently.
COVID-19 Infection Protocol
In the event that a case of COVID-19 is detected within our facilities, the public health measures to be applied will be determined by the health authorities.
We have a specific procedure for cleaning and disinfecting the different areas in which a person infected with COVID-19 has been.
For telephone inquiries in Chile, a Health Response service (Salud Responde) has been established and may be contacted at 600-360-7777.
Last newsSee all
5 Dec, 2023
13 Nov, 2023
9 Nov, 2023